Greetings blog readers! This weekend filled with gearing up for icky weather: knitting, new recipes and plenty of cozy time on the couch.
- Neal surprised me to a visit to the National Maritme Museum. (Yes a boat museum.) Armed with coffee with walked around, learned a bit of history. Follow up post to come!
- Hung the ‘”&” with some wedding pics in our entry hallway
- Tried and enjoyed a new cheese tortellini soup recpie. Super simple and oh-so yummy! Want to give it a try? Here it is!
- Freddy isn’t sure about his Halloween costume.
- More hung pictures on our hallway. Such a fun combination of images..
- Finished my first can-can scarf! Awesome yarn, I will share more pics soon…
I have my lunch prepped for tomorrow, an Asian Noddle Salad! (YUMMY!) Planning on a mushroom risotto plus Downton Abbey tonight.
All in all, it was a pretty awesome and revitalizing weekend.
What did you do this weekend?